Do you eat when you feel sad, lonely, stressed, or bored? Have you tried “everything” but still can’t seem to lose weight? Would you like to learn to have a more loving relationship with your body and food? Are you ready to become more mindful of what you put into your mouth and why? This workshop explores the connection between how we feel and what we eat. Using a combination of discussions, Power Point presentations, hands on activities this workshop will help you begin to:
- Identify mental and emotional barriers to achieving a healthy weight
- Decrease stress and stress-related eating
- Recognize and address triggers for emotional eating
- Develop healthier eating and exercise habits
- Feel better about yourself and your body!