Life is full of challenges. No one is immune. At times you may feel overwhelmed and begin to lose hope. Using both my intuition and training in psychology and counseling, I can support you through these difficult periods and help you to connect to your own internal sources of strength, wisdom and healing. My work combines both traditional and alternative approaches to help you achieve deep and lasting results.
My goal is to develop a strong and trusting bond with my clients so that I may join them on their journey towards mental, emotional and spiritual growth. I have experience working with children, adolescents and adults to address a wide range of issues including:
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Trauma, abuse and post-traumatic stress
- Spiritual crisis Anxiety, depression and obsessive compulsive disorders
- Interpersonal and relationship issues
- Chronic illness
- Eating and body image concerns
- Childhood adjustment, behavioral and learning issues (e.g., ASD, LD, ADHD)
- Parenting concerns
I take an integrative approach to therapy, drawing from a range of different theories, tools and techniques to best meet the individual needs of each client.
Sessions are held via secure video or phone.
Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.– Buddha